I made an order that had to be here on a certain date.I chose midwayusa because they guaranteed it would be shipped on a certain date.

Item shipped 2 days later. When I asked them what the deal was they claimed they never guaranteed anything, so I sent the email they sent me in big bold letters it said it would be shipped that day. They could of cared less they broke their word, and it cost me hundreds of dollars and my best customer.

A few days later they charged me again for a "back order", but when I talked to them before they said they canceled everything.DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $550. The author is overall dissatisfied with Midwayusa and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Cabelas or Gander Mountain that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Midwayusa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Sport category for more informed decision or compare Midwayusa to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Midwayusa?

Comments