Ruston, Louisiana

I made an order that had to be here on a certain date.I chose midwayusa because they guaranteed it would be shipped on a certain date.

Item shipped 2 days later. When I asked them what the deal was they claimed they never guaranteed anything, so I sent the email they sent me in big bold letters it said it would be shipped that day. They could of cared less they broke their word, and it cost me hundreds of dollars and my best customer.

A few days later they charged me again for a "back order", but when I talked to them before they said they canceled everything.DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!!!

Review about: Midwayusa Online Order.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $550
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Midwayusa?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Survive And Defend - Master Alain Burrese - The Most Dishonest Martial Artist Ever! Survive And Defend "So called martial arts "master" Alain Burrese is absolutely the most dishonest martial artist on the planet earth! This man claims that he is a fifth degree black belt master...." Read more Nordictrack - Ripped Off for a product that didnt do as promised Nordictrack "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...." Read more Poor quality merchandise and dismal Epic Sports company policies EPIC Sports "I purchased a shirt from Epic Sports and the first time I put it on to wear it, the stitching at the bottom of the shirt started to unravel. When..." Read more Craft Holsters - Somehow the meaning of "inside the waistband " has become Inside the belt,outside the waistband! Craft Holsters "I have a permit in a concealed carry state.I ordered a IWB holster,that is a holster which is inside the waistband-inside the fabric that makes a waist on a pair..." Read more Rv One Superstores Winter Park - Rocky to Smooth In Winter Park Rv One Superstores Winter Park "I purchased an Airstream from RV One in Winter Park FL just a few days ago and after a rocky start, I spoke to the onsite manager and she smoothed..." Read more Carid - RIP OFF ALERT Carid "CARid...AKA...ONYX....RIP OFF ALERT...... CARiD...AKA ONYX DO NOT BUY HERE... CARiD...AKA ONYX... I bought A woodgrain dash cover set for 2016 express van. 300+ dollars 8 pieces. Dash cover fit not..." Read more Instagc - Yet ANOTHER NON-PAYING Survey! Instagc "*CX-125651 Female Cat Owners Study1156/22/17 01:39 PM Cheated out of $1.15 ! Hardly anything credit here any more. Not even adbistro. I am spending ALLOT more time on swagbucks now...." Read more Dont buy a polygroup pool Polygroup "The pool tube leaked air from the beginning we found about 6 holes after filling it up and thats the ones we have found clearly there are more because it..." Read more